“Company”, “We”, “our” and “us” means Mezze Ceramics Limited (incorporated in England and Wales under company number: 12469649), whose registered address is Unit 2D, Eden Business Park, Dunns Close, Nuneaton, CV11 4NE. Telephone number: 02475 310478 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org VAT no: 361238413.
“Agreement” or “Order” means the agreement by which you agree to purchase, and we agree to sell the Goods.
“Business Sales” includes selling to a company, trade, profession or professional body.
“Consumer Sales” includes the sale of Goods to any person who us purchasing for purposed outside of their normal business or trade profession.
“Consumer” means any person who purchases Goods for purposes outside of their normal business or trade profession.
“Customer” the person or firm who purchases Goods from Mezze Ceramics Limited.
“Goods” mean the goods which we agree to provide to you on these terms.
“Delivery Date” means the estimated date on which we agree to deliver the Goods to the Delivery Address on these terms.
“Delivery Address” means the address provided by you to where the goods should be delivered.
“Stock Items” are products that are classified on our Website as standard items and are in stock.
“Non-stock items” or “Special Products” or “Limited Stock” are products that are classified on our website as non-standard items or those that may be Out of Stock.
“Price” means the price for the Goods excluding where applicable; carriage, packaging, insurance and Value Added Tax.
“Total Price” means the price for the Goods and any delivery cost inclusive of VAT.
“In writing” means a communication by postal letter, email and any comparable means of communication.
1. The Company have produced the website to service our Mainland United Kingdom Customers. If you are located overseas, please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 2475 310478 or email@example.com for further information.
2. The Company may revise an update these Terms & Conditions, at any time and without prior notification.
3. Trade/VIP accounts are made available by the Company to Individual Companies and Tradespersons who meet and can satisfy the online application process. The Company resolve the sole right, to establish the suitability and control the issuing of Trade applications.
4. The Company reserve the sole right to determine and agree any discounts that become applicable to a Trade account. Under no circumstances will a Trade account Customer be given preferential Credit facilities. All payments will be taken directly through the website/telephone at the point of ordering. Traders are able to order free samples by calling our Head Office on +44 (0) 2475 310478 (quantity at our discretion).
1. The Company make 20x20cm sample tiles available at a delivery cost of £0.99. We always recommend ordering tiles samples prior to purchasing to see their true beauty, finish and texture.
2. We despatch our samples and small order consignments through appointed carriers, who may be able to advise you delivery information, direct to you, by SMS text messaging. When placing your order, please provide wherever possible, a mobile telephone number, as this will improve the level of service our delivery partners are able to provide to you. Please note – due to shading variation caused by stock turnover, Sample tiles are exempt from our returns policy and are strictly non-refundable.
Please note: when ordering samples alone, they will be delivered within 2-5 working days.
1. The Companies catalogues, price list, website and other advertising material shall not form any part of any contract between the Buyer and the Company.
2. Any information or description of the Goods appearing in the Sellers catalogues, brochures and other publications is believed to be correct and current, but is not warranted by the Seller, in so far as any such publication has been complied from information supplied to the Seller, either by the manufacturer or supplier of the goods. The Seller accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any such information or description.
3. Unless otherwise stated in writing all prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. Quotations are valid for 30 Days from date of issue.
4. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible to give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If the Company take the action to cancel the orer, for standard stock items and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5. Prices are subject to alteration without prior notification and shall not be binding on the Seller.
1. Each Contract between the Seller and Buyer will consist of the Order, the Terms and Conditions and such other specific terms as the two parties shall agree in writing.
2. The Company accepts most major Credit & Debit Card payments via our online website. These payments are credit checked and final payment authorisation given, via appointed and accredited 3rd Party Credit Agencies (e.g. PayPal etc.) The Company cannot take any responsibility for the non-authorisation of online payments howsoever caused or for any subsequent delay in delivery, when authorisation is queried or additional Credit checking processes are involved.
3. Credit Checking routines require that the Debit or Credit Card used is registered to the appropriate person (Buyer). Should the credit authorisation fail, the Company reserve the sole right to employ additional Credit checking measures in order to confirm or qualify the authenticity of the Buyer. The Company cannot accept any liability for any delay, or cost incurred by the Buyer as a result of a delay in the Credit authorisation process.
4. If payments are declined or queried by the appointed and accredited 3rd Party credit checking agency, the Company reserve the sole right to employ additional Credit checking measured in order to confirm or qualify the authenticity of the Buyer. The Company cannot accept any liability for any delay, or cost incurred by the Buyer as a result of a delay in the Credit authorisation process.
5. In the event that the express Terms of a contract are in conflict with any Conditions, the Conditions shall prevail.
6. As the number of tiles per square yard and square metre is nominal, the Buyer will be responsible for ensuring sufficient quantity of tiles is ordered.
7. Only 1 E-Voucher or Voucher code can be used per Customer transaction. No multiple codes will be accepted at the point of transaction, or during telephone ordering. If Customers are in receipt of multiple E-Voucher or Discount codes, the Customer must redeem the code of most benefit; no alteration/addition of codes will be entered into, post transaction. E-Voucher codes will not provide any discounts off “Pallet Deals” or “Job lots”. Delivery voucher codes are only valid against standard delivery charges.
8. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between the Buyer and the Company will take place upon the despatch to the Buyer of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we will not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
9. Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given, conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary matieral and/or goods and without responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strike, accidents, or other causes beyond our direct control.
10. Payment for the goods shall in itself constitute an acceptance of an agreement to these general Terms & Conditions.
11. The Company reserves the right not to supply the Buyer at the Companies sole discretion.
1. All descriptions, images and samples of our Goods are for the purpose of giving an approximate representation of the Goods only. The images of the Goods are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that they accurately reflect the colour of the Goods. Your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
2. You acknowledge that the Goods are natural and geological variations will occur in terms of colour, markings, texture, size and between consignments which are beyond our control. We always endeavour to ensure all product descriptions are correct, bu advise customers to seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products and any work to be carried out.
1. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this website or its contents including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
1. The supply of goods does not mean that they are suitable for a specific installation. The Company can only be held responsible for any failure against products supplied, to the extent that the manufacturer of such products is prepared to guarantee the same.
2. Some variations in size, shape, manufacturing tolerance, shading and pattern are inherent in the manufacture of tiles and therefore the Seller accepts no liability.
3. Where a large area is to be tiled, it is the responsibility of the Tiler or Tradesperson to use where possible, goods from a variety of separate boxes to ensure that any batch, colour, shading and quality variances are minimised. Once the products are installed/laid, the supplier will not be responsible for any defects/damages/batch variations on the goods.
4. Any fault, quality or shading issues with the tiles supplied will remain the responsibility of the manufacturer. The Company will accept no responsibility for further or subsequent loss or expense, if the tiles are faulty, or not to the acceptance of the Buyer. Any such issues will be passed to the manufacturers, whereby any claims will become solely the manufacturer’s liability, disclaimers or notes printed on boxes or packaging will become the responsibility of the Buyer to read and accept, prior to use or fixing.
5. You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection (as the case may be) to ensure they are the correct type, of satisfactory quality, undamaged and the correct amount and if they are not, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery or collection (as the case may be) for correction, replacement or refund of all or part of the Price (at our option), which will be your sole remedy. If the Goods are damaged or of unsatisfactory quality, we reserve the right to request documentary evidence, such as a photograph, in support of your statement. If you do not reject them within this time, or if you have installed them, you will be deemed to have accepted them and we will have no liability to you. The foregoing set out your only rights and remedies in relation to the Goods and all other terms and conditions, express and implied, relating to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Goods are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. The Company cannot, under any circumstances accept and financial demands from the Buyer for late delivery, incorrect supply of goods, or incorrect delivery. The Company respectfully recommends that the Buyer does not book a Tiler or Tradesman, until the goods have been delivered to the desired location, signed for and quality checked. The risk in relation to the goods passes to the Buyer at the point of physical delivery, at the time of delivery.
2. The Company shall not be liable to the Buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or if any failure to perform, was due to any cause beyond the Companies reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded, although not exclusively, as causes beyond the Companies control; Act of God, Explosion, Flood, Tempest, Adverse Weather conditions, Fire or Accident, War or threat of War, Sabotage, Civil Unrest, Import/Export regulations and embargoes, Fuel availability, Strikes, Industrial action, Raw material availability, Power failure or disruptions and breakdowns in vehicles or machinery.
3. The Company offer a wide range of standard and special delivery services in conjunction with our own transport and third party contractors. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver goods in line with the desired, requested or committed service, the Company do not accept responsibility for any delay, cost, or consequential loss, how so ever caused for a failed delivery.
4. You must make us aware of any access restrictions or difficulties for a large lorry and you must ensure a responsible person is at the Delivery Address at the time of Delivery to supervise the offload and sign for the Goods.
5. If, due to prior notification from the Buyer, that a smaller vehicle or specialist replacement vehicle is required to complete the delivery, the Company reserve the right to charge the Buyer for the additional costs involved.
6. If we are not able to deliver the Goods as a result of you not complying with your obligations under these terms, the Goods will be retained by the driver and you will be responsible for any re-delivery or storage charges. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the order with you.
7. You may only collect your Goods from our Nuneaton warehouse by prior arrangement and only in a vehicle capable of being fork-lift loaded (unless otherwise agreed in writing). If you arrange transportation of the goods, it is at your own risk and we will not accept claims for damages or breakages.
8. Please make sure that when delivery has been made all products are checked and delivery note is signed. We will not accept any discrepancies if delivery note is signed unchecked. If you have asked someone else to receive the delivery on your behalf, they must be thoroughly informed of these conditions.
1. If they Buyer cancels the order after despatch, but before physical delivery, the Buyer will be expected to accept delivery of the goods and take responsibility for the return of the goods to the Company. A Full refund will be issued for the Goods and the original Delivery charge once the goods have been received and inspected by the Buyer, as being in a resalable condition. The Company will not accept under any circumstances the cost for delivering, or re-packaging of the goods. There will be a restocking charge of 20% to the value order.
2. The Buyer can within 7 working days of receipt, cancel their order. Cancellation should be made either in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to our Customer Services Team. The Customer does not need to give a reason; however, a brief outlined explanation will help us to improve our Customer Service in the future. If the Customer decides to cancel the order, a full refund for the goods and original delivery charge will be issued, if the goods have not been despatched. If the order is cancelled after goods have been despatched the goods must be returned to the Company, and the cost for returning the goods is the responsibility of the Buyer. However, if the Customer returns the goods themselves to the Company, the Company, will not re-imburse the original delivery charges or any other additional charges for return.
3. If the Customer cannot, or will not return the goods to the Company, then the Company will arrange collection of the goods. The Buyer will then receive a refund of the goods less the restocking charges of 20%, less the collection (to be paid in full in advance), and no delivery costs will be refunded. To avoid any misunderstanding, please liaise with our Customer Service Team by emailing email@example.com concerning the likely cost for collection.
4. The goods must arrive in a resalable condition, therefore the Buyer, before returning the goods must ensure that the packaging is suitable for the safe return of the product. The cost for any additional packaging will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
5. If the original packaging has been opened or is deemed by the Buyer to require improvement, to allow the safe return of the goods, it is the responsibility of the Buyer to complete a re-packing exercise, at their cost. The Company will not accept any costs for the re-packing of goods, in any circumstances.
6. Refunds for cancellations will only be processed once the goods have arrived with the Company and have been fully inspected and deemed to be in a resaleable condition. The Company reserve the right to amend the amount refunded based on the value of the resalable goods.
7. Refunds will be processed as a priority, however, dependent upon circumstances, the administration may take up to 3-5 working days to complete. The maximum time period to refund any monies will not exceed 30 days from the receipt of goods. Additionally, please note, any monies paid back to Credit/Debit cards may take a further 3-5 days to show on Customers statements.
8. After 7 working days from delivery, if the Buyer wishes to cancel the order, this action will be considered to be a ‘Return’ and be covered by our Returns Policy.
9. Stock Items (Standard Products) The Buyer may return complete boxes of tiles to the Company within 1 calendar month of delivery, provided the goods are in good condition and are able to be re-sold. If the Buyer returns the goods in good condition a refund for goods less the restocking charges of 20% will be refunded. No delivery costs will be refunded.
10. Non-Stock Items (Non-Standard Products) are non-refundable.
1. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data. If you make an enquiry by email on our website or request information about our products and other services, you will need to give to us personal information such as your name, email address, business or home address and telephone number. We will use this information to answer your enquiry or to send you the requested information or literature required.
1. When you use the website, you may provide us with personal information about yourself. We use such information to confirm any order details, fulfil your orders, deal with your queries, and send you information about our products and services and for the purpose of record keepings. We will not release, offer or sell any personal information you provide, to other third party without seeking your permission. Your details may sometimes be shared with our contractors or agents, in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested.